Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Catch Up

My mom ... that is...  my saving grace just left this morning from a 10-day visit and oh how I'm mourning the absence of her help and company!  We have had so much fun so that's why I haven't been blogging lately... well having 3 kids 3 and under is a good enough excuse for not having time to blog... but alas, here's a "catch up" post of all we've been up to.

Yes my mom and I got to see the Broadway "Wicked" in Salt Lake and it was absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

 My mother-in-law took Brayden to swim lessons!  Thank you Mom!  And Brayden felt really proud of himself - see picture below.

Steve got to repel down Mystery Canyon and Pinecreek in Zion National Park with his brother and sis!


My mom and I went to lots of kids' MUSEUMS which were fantastic.  But other than that, keeping up with these two kept us pretty busy :)...




Brayden and Hailey are at a stage right now where they can be super cute together but they also can be a total handful!  But I ADORE how continually sweet they are to little Penny...

We also had Penny's baby blessing this Sunday!  Here's my mom with the little girl.  For those of you who aren't Mormon - that's where fathers place their hands on their new baby's head and give a beautiful blessing announcing their name and pronouncing blessings for their life.  More pictures of that day to come.  Miss you Momma!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...